Let us know if we can help you or if you have something for the museum, the research library, perhaps want to volunteer your time or have questions. We would love to hear from you.
Local History Research
For research requests regarding Clinton County history not related to genealogy, please contact the History Center at (937) 382-4684 or e-mail Deborah Edgington, Collections Manager.
Requests for genealogical research should be sent in writing to:
The Clinton County Genealogical Society
PO Box 529
Wilmington, OH 45177
Research inquiries are directed to one of our volunteers. We attempt to answer short, clear and direct questions.
Requests for information should include:
- Short paragraph stating request for specific information.
- Copy of your Pedigree Chart or Family Group Sheet (if possible) so we know what information you have already compiled.
- Self-addressed stamped envelope.
- $.25 per page copy, if more than 10 pages are requested/sent.
- A $15 donation toward our preservation efforts would be appreciated.
If you wish more extensive research, you may want to contact a paid researcher.