Rombach Place Museum
The Museum is closed to the public until March 6, 2013
Rombach Place Museum, located at 149 E. Locust Street in Wilmington, is an 1835 Greek Revival Mansion. Once the home of General James W. Denver (for whom Denver, Colorado was named), this museum reflects the family's colorful history, as well as Clinton County's history. Also on display is the largest collection of paintings, drawing and sculptures by internationlly know Quaker artist and sculptur Eli Harvey (1860-1957).
Museum Tours - Wednesdays through Fridays 1:00 - 4:00; and by appointment.
There is a $5 admission charge for non-members fourteen and older.
The Clinton County History Center and Rombach Place Museum are handicapped accessible.